World of Warsteiner
Future with tradition
We supported the Warsteiner Brewery in the implementation of the “Warsteiner World” – the most elaborate visitor attraction of a German brewery to date.
A multimedia brewery visit
The visitors move on a rotating platform to 5 stage sets, which present the brewery process on the basis of original exhibits. A multimedia show combines stage effects and film projections to an attractive experience. This is followed by a media-supported bus tour through the brewery.
The floor plan of the Warstein world and the multimedia theatre adopts the company logo and bottle shape. During the planning phase, the scenography was extensively examined using models and numerous drawings.
Conception and scenography
- Definition of the overall visitor experience
- Development of exhibits for corporate world
Design and planning
- Basic design exhibition
- Scenographic design multimedia theatre
Project management and implementation
- Project management multimedia theatre and factory tour
- Tendering and awarding
- Production monitoring and cost management
- Content management and content production
- Management consultancy
- Client: Warsteiner Brauerei
- Execution period: 09/2005 – 06/2006
- Exhibition area: 1.500 sqm
- Multimedia theatre: 100 Seats
- Visitors: 160.000