Information Centre Salzwedel
Exhibition on the research project CLEAN
The information centre was initiated by the GFZ (“Deutsches GeoForschungsZentrum”) in order to provide the public with transparent and citizen-oriented information on the CLEAN research project. The project is a scientific accompanying programme to an EGR measure (Enhanced Gas Recovery) in a subfield of Europe’s second largest onshore natural gas deposit: the Altmark gas field.
Natural gas production and climate protection
CLEAN investigates the possibilities of mobilising natural gas quantities that cannot be exploited conventionally and thus increasing the gas extraction by means of a production fluid into the almost depleted natural gas reservoir Altmark.
For this project we developed an exhibition with exhibits which explain the functionality of the Enhanced Gas Recovery Technology and make the safety aspects of the process comprehensible for the population.
Conception and scenography
- Content development and exhibition concept
- Development of interactive exhibits
Design and planning
- Exhibition design and planning in all project phases
- Graphics development
Project management and implementation
- Project management (all phases)
- Tendering and awarding
- Visit forecast
- Production monitoring and cost management
- Content management and graphic production
- Client: Helmholtz-Zentrum Potsdam – Deutsches GeoForschungs- Zentrum GFZ
- Execution period: 02/2010 – 04/2010
- Exhibition area: 100 sqm