Nature Park Barnim
Nature park railway station and adventure trail
How can the central contents of nature park projects be communicated to visitors? How can nature tourism be developed in a sustainable way? For the Förderverein Naturpark Barnim e. V. we realised the expansion of two nature tourism information points at the gates of Berlin.
Melchow Nature Park Farm
In the interior and exterior areas of the Melchow nature park railway station and on the adventure trail, visitors will be able to experience the themes of sand and inland dunes through exciting information and interactive exhibits.
Count lock Grafenbrück
At the restaurant “Der Schleusengraf” in Grafenbrück, the existing attractions are to be expanded into a nature tourism information point by means of an interactive floodgate model and the display of a rudder of a coffee boat.
Conception and scenography
- Development of visit dramaturgy and Main Idea
- Content development and exhibition concept
- Development of interactive exhibits
Design and planning
- Exhibition design and planning in all project phases
- Graphics development
Project management and implementation
- Project management (all phases)
- Tendering and awarding
- Production monitoring and cost management
- Content management and graphic production
- Client: Naturpark Barnim e.V.
- Execution period: 2012
Dr. Christopher Garthe