NABU – Tour de Wolf
Travelling exhibition about 'Man and Wolf'
How can animals become an experience for visitors that you hardly ever see because of their great caution? For the German Nature and Biodiversity Conservation Union (NABU), we developed a touring exhibition sponsored by Volkswagen on the subject of ‘Man and Wolf’.
Being a wolf researcher yourself
The visitors first accompany the wolf expert from NABU in his daily work. They learn the necessary background information to become wolf researchers themselves during the exhibition. Visiting the interactive exhibition has to offer many surprises: Visitors can not only hear what wolves sound like, but also howl with the animals themselves.
Conception and scenography
- Development of visit dramaturgy and Main Idea
- Content development and exhibition concept
- Development of interactive exhibits
Design and planning
- Exhibition design and planning in all project phases
- Graphics development
Project management and implementation
- Implementation as general contractor
- Project management (all phases)
- Production monitoring and cost management
- Content management and graphic production
- Client: NABU Deutschland
- Opening: September 2011
- Exhibition area: variable
Dr. Christopher Garthe