Regionality and quality
“Hemme Milch” is a sustainably operating dairy company anchored in the region. We supported the planned visitor experience and information centre with a farm shop, café and an interactive experience room on the subject of milk with an interactive exhibition concept.
Combining consumer information with adventure
The light-flooded visitor centre offers space for dialogue between citizens, regional producers and nature conservation representatives. The aim is to communicate the resource-conserving coexistence of economy and nature through experience.
Actively experiencing product and nature
Our exhibition concept addresses school classes, tourists as well as existing and new customers alike. The visitor experience is divided into four main areas: the cow, milk, people and the region. At numerous different exhibits the visitor can get to know everything about the cow, learn how the green grass becomes white milk, how dairy products are produced or what is special about the Hemme dairy and its surroundings.
- Concept and feasibility study
- Cost estimate
- Visit forecast
- Moderation of development and decision-making processes
- Support Application for funding
Conception and scenography
- Positioning and thematization
- Development of visit dramaturgy and Main Idea
- Content development and exhibition concept
- Media conception and storyboarding
- Development of interactive exhibits
Design and planning
- Exhibition design
- Client: Hemme Milch GmbH & Co.KG
- Execution period: since 2016